Trustworthy Pest Solutions In Humble, TX
If you live in Humble, Texas and you've been thinking about Harris County pest control, we hope you're considering ways to get long-lasting protection. What do we mean? Many pest control treatments are temporary solutions. At Texas Termite Terminators, we provide our customers with solutions that stay in place long after service is complete. Join us as we take a look at three ways you can get long-lasting protection from pests in Humble, Texas, and how we can add even more layers of protection.
Residential Pest Control In Humble, TX
Potential pests are always coming into your yard. If you want to keep them from getting into your home or creating a nest in your home, or you would like to stop activity altogether, we have some services for you to consider:
- Exclusion work creates natural barriers to deter pests. We apply foam and other exclusion materials to seal gaps, cracks, and holes. On top of these long-lasting barriers, we can apply a liquid treatment to add even more protection. We treat doorways, window sills, garage openings, weep holes, and the exterior foundation of your home.
- If pests find a way into your home, they're likely to get up into your attic. Insects and rodents are drawn to warm zones. We offer installation of pest control insulation. The active ingredient in this sprayed insulation eliminates insects and gives rodents an upset stomach. In both cases, this simple and long-lasting solution will arrest pest activity in your home.
- As termite control experts, we offer the most effective termite control possible. The liquid termiticide barrier we install around homes gives active termite protection for more than five years. On top of this termite barrier, we may also install bait stations to assist with colony elimination and easy detection.
Our goal is to give you the most effective and sustainable residential pest control available. If you're in Humble, connect with us today to schedule your first service visit.
Commercial Pest Control In Humble, TX
No matter what business you're in, you can benefit from effective, long-lasting pest control. Property managers can guard equity against termite damage. Warehouses can prevent rodents from getting inside, or remaining inside. Restaurants can get German cockroaches, rodents, and other common commercial pests under control. We address the pests that are a concern for you, and we provide sustainable commercial pest control solutions. Reach out to us today for a consultation.
Why Cockroaches In Your Humble Home Are More Dangerous Than You May Think
We don't want to scare you, but we also don't want you to be unaware of how cockroaches can impact your life. Here are the plain and simple facts you should know about cockroaches:
- Cockroaches are unhygienic pests, according to the World Health Organization.
- The American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology considers cockroaches an allergen source and an asthma trigger.
- The CDC links cockroaches to Salmonella typhimurium, Entamoeba histolytica, and the poliomyelitis virus.
- The National Pest Management Association has gathered data that implicates cockroaches in the spread of more than 33 kinds of bacteria, six parasitic worms, and at least seven kinds of human pathogens.
- Cockroaches are known to cause rashes when they move across the skin.
- Cockroaches are known to accidentally bite while feeding on dead skin around the mouths and eyes of sleeping people.
- Cockroaches eat cardboard and paper like a silverfish does, and they present a threat to wallpaper and other building materials.
- Cockroaches can eat holes in clothing like a clothing moth does.
If you're thinking, "Okay…I don't want cockroaches in my home anymore", we have one more disappointing fact to share with you. Roaches are often frustrating to control with over-the-counter products because they have developed resistances to many of these products.
If you're dealing with roaches, and you live in Humble, reach out to Texas Termite Terminators for our cockroach control service. We use industry-leading solutions to get control of pest roach species. We can help.
Five Simple Tricks To Keep Mosquitoes Away From Your Humble Yard
Mosquitoes are super annoying. But, not only are they annoying in the way they leave itchy welts on your skin, they're also annoying in that they can be unaffected by products people use to repel them, products such as candles, torches, smoke from campfires, etc.
Here are five simple tricks that will actually have an impact on how many mosquito bites you get this year:
- Address weed problems. Yes. You read that right. Mosquitoes eat nectar for sustenance. Only female mosquitoes need blood, and they only need it to prepare their eggs. When they're not thinking about reproduction, female mosquitoes are eating sweet nectar and plant sap, both of which can be provided by lawn weeds.
- Remove containers. Mosquitoes can breed in an inch of stagnant water.
- Pour containers out. Mosquitoes need a little over a week to go from eggs to adults.
- Address moisture issues. Mosquitoes are attracted to humid hiding places, such as moist vegetation in your landscaping. Clean your gutters and repair gutter issues to reduce moisture.
- Get rid of your bug zapper. Recent studies have shown that bug zappers attract mosquitoes but are only good at exterminating male mosquitoes. It is best to not have bug zappers in your yard.
We hope these tips have been helpful. If you have more questions, or you'd like to learn more about Humble pest control, we'd be happy to speak with you. Reach out to us anytime. We're here to help.